Our secure, modern, 95,000 square foot facility is environmentally controlled
to meet the highest industry standards. Executive/administrative offices,
engineering/manufacturing operations, engineering laboratories and test
facilities are all present in one location.
This completely integrated engineering and manufacturing facility allows
Cox the in-house capability to provide our customers with the highest
level of product quality and support.
- Completely integrated engineering laboratories, manufacturing operations
and test facilities
- Advanced Heater Fabrication Facility dedicated to high-quality, aerospace-grade,
temperature control and ice protection products
- Environmental Testing and Research Laboratories including engineering
prototype design and fabrication capabilities, temperature and humidity
chambers; Cox-designed Thermal Test Management System; high airflow
rate test and measurement equipment; EMI test facilities and CTIA®
- Manufacturing Clean Room for electronic assemblies
- Transit Product Facility dedicated to high volume production runs
- Customer Support Facility includes product stocking, distribution
and repair centers
Composite Fabrication Facility
Includes: state-of-the-art, high capacity autoclave, clean room
for layup, and a paint/finishing center.
Complete Tool and Die Shop
Staffed by expert toolmakers and the latest CNC equipment.
Advanced Heater Fabrication Facility
High-quality temperature control and ice protection products.